Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sideline Stitches!

Hi Everyone!

Grace Ann from Would You Like Yarn with That? is hosting a really clever take on crochet-alongs :)

The idea of Sideline Stitches is to crochet/knit certain project/s you choose during the NFL football season. 

I don't actually watch football (I was sadly never into sports...I might enjoy watching football more if I actually knew how the game works!) but I like the idea of having a certain timeline to complete projects in! 

So here is what I plan to make starting September 5th:

3 Hats
3 Scarves
3 Cowls

It doesn't sound like much, but I always put off finishing the simplest of projects, so maybe with a deadline I'll be able to! 
*And as a side note, if YOU need to make a cowl, Grace also just released her first pattern for sale and it just happens to be an adorable little cowl pattern!  Check it out here.*

If you want to join in just go by Would You Like Yarn with That, and leave a comments letting Grace know! ;) 
I think this should be a lot of fun!  I'll be posting progress pics once I start in September :)

--And look!  Grace even made things fancy with a button! ;)  Most impressive.




So what are you waiting for?  Join in on the fun!




 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! So sweet of you!! And thank you for the little promo for my cowl pattern! Most kind! :D
    Grace Ann

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!