Tuesday, February 26, 2013

{hullo again}

Hullo, friends

I hope you are all doing well :) I haven't posted in a while, sorry for that. I've been busy as a bee lately, with all sorts of boring everyday things.
I've had a nasty little cold right now, which is of course never fun.
And though I haven't been posting, I have been crafting some. Mainly Twi'lek hats--I really can't believe how popular those have been to sell! :) It's so nice to work with people who can appreciate the things I make.
I don't really have a whole lot to post about...in other news, I heard Owl City's version of In Christ Alone via Pinterest the other day, and I highly recommend it. It's probably the loveliest rendition of the song I've heard yet. <3

"In Christ alone, my hope is found. He is my light, my strength, my song..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!